FEATURES:Chaga it has a restorative, antispasmodic, diuretic, analgesic, antimicrobial, reparative, general tonic, laxative effect. Normalizes the activity of the gastrointestinal tract, regulates metabolic processes. It is used as a symptomatic..
Active ingredients:beef collagen hydrolyzedhyaluronic acid L-Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)tomato extract (lycopene 2%)sodium selenitePROPERTIES OF THE COMPONENTS OF THE COMPOSITION:Hydrolyzed beef collagen is a source of type 1 and 3 collagen and co..
Calcium is the main mineral in our body.An adult has about 20 grams of calcium for every kilogram of body weight.The lion's share of calcium - 98% - is in the bones, teeth, hair and nails of a person, and the remaining 2% is in the muscles and other ..
Active ingredients:pumpkin oilextracts:laced ganoderma / reishiwheat germtomato fruit (lycopene 2%)sabal palm fruit (fatty acids 25%)common hazel leaves / hazelbark / african plum;silicon dioxidesodium selenitePROPERTIES OF THE COMPONENTS OF THE COMP..
Active ingredients:taurineextracts:grape seeds (proanthocyanidins 95%)Calendula officinalis flowers (lutein 5%)herb Ochanka officinalisrosehip fruit Mayblueberry fruit (anthocyanins 25%).PROPERTIES OF THE COMPONENTS OF THE COMPOSITION:Taurine – ..
Girls' best friends are antioxidants!In the cosmetic bag of any modern girl there are always skin care creams with SPF - to protect against the harmful effects of sunlight, masks with hyaluronic acid - to moisturize the skin, patches with collagen - ..
Heaviness, fatigue, buzzing, pain and even cramps in the legs - all this is so familiar… But even in the morning, the legs looked so attractive in high-heeled shoes.Every modern woman faces similar symptoms from time t..
The natural elixir of Youth is A SOURCE of OMEGA-6 and VITAMIN EIMPROVES THE CONDITION OF THE SKIN, HAIR AND NAILSStructureWhole wheat germ oil (Triticumgerminis) first cold pressed.DescriptionActive ingredients: Whole wheat germ oil of the first col..