Calcium is the main mineral in our body.
An adult has about 20 grams of calcium for every kilogram of body weight.
The lion's share of calcium - 98% - is in the bones, teeth, hair and nails of a person, and the remaining 2% is in the muscles and other soft tissues. But you should not associate the role of a macronutrient solely with bone strength and dental health. This trace element is involved in the functioning of the nervous system, in cell regeneration, in the synthesis of hormones and is responsible for blood clotting.
If you often begin to experience unreasonable irritation, sleep disturbances, allergic reactions become more frequent, and the dentist will soon become your “best friend” ... Perhaps your body simply does not have enough calcium.
Nutritionists consider animal products to be the ideal source of calcium. One of them is the eggshell. It saturates the body with useful substances and promotes better absorption of calcium.
With any lifestyle and nutrition, courses of taking the KOSTAFORT biocomplex for the prevention of calcium deficiency in the body will be useful.
Eggshell containing structured natural calcium carbonate, which stimulates the synthesis of keratin in the body, which contributes to the strengthening of bone tissue, as well as the growth of nails and hair. As trace elements, the shell contains magnesium, copper, molybdenum, sulfur, selenium and many others in connection with amino acids or proteins in the form of chelates. Special shell proteins bind calcium and trace elements into a complex ready for maximum absorption and strengthening of bone tissue.
Fish oil, containing unsaturated fatty acids and vitamin D, significantly promotes the absorption of calcium and trace elements.
Burdock, which promotes rapid tissue regeneration.
Silicon, which promotes the growth and formation of bone tissue, affecting the elasticity of cartilage.
"KOSTAFORT" is recommended:
To compensate for the lack of calcium
To increase bone mineralization, density and strengthening.
To improve dental health.
To prevent brittle nails and hair.
To reduce the risk of developing osteoporosis.
Health of your bones and teeth with "KOSTAFORT"!
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR USE:
1-2 capsules 2 times a day with meals.
The duration of admission is at least 30-60 days.
Recommended effective number of courses per year: 1-2.
To prepare a portion of the drink, the contents of the capsule are mixed with water at room temperature.
LIMITATIONS ON USE:
Pregnancy, lactation, age up to 18 years, individual intolerance to the components of the product.
40 capsules weighing 1100 mg.
No questions about this product, be the first and ask your question.